IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

2 Pagine V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gameplay details (aka tecniche e compagnia)
Dax
messagio 10 Jun 2014, 22:46
Messaggio #1

Smasher storico

Gruppo: Amministratore
Utente Nr.: 1

roba pescata da un po' ovunque

"Fox has a TON of lag after his up smash, don't miss or you'll be punished super hard"

Wave bouncing is in #Smash4 - It appears that Wave Dashing and L Canceling are not.

--------------------
Fondatore della Comunità Italiana di Smash =)

L'uomo ragionevole si adatta al mondo. L'uomo irragionevole pretende che il mondo si adatti a lui. Perciò il progresso è opera di uomini irragionevoli.
George Bernard Shaw
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 10 Jun 2014, 22:52
Messaggio #2

Smasher storico

prendetele con le pinze almeno fino al torneo, cmq:

More hitstun than Brawl
Cannot airdodge out of hitstun

No wavedash or L Canceling
Wavebouncing still in
Increased landing lag (non capisco cosa intenda, forse dopo i salti?)
You can reverse grab the ledge (che brutto, che palle)
Footstools reconfirmed (come sopra biggrin2.gif )
Characters seem to die at lower percents
Characters are floaty like in Brawl
Some people saying it's slower than Brawl, others saying it's faster -- too hard to tell right now for sure, hopefully the Invitational will clear things up
"Tekken Influence, especially with freeze frames during moves"

Characters:

Fox's Up Smash has a ton of lag after it
Fox cannot jump out of shine
Fox in general is very similar to his Brawl version
Samus's Missiles are slower and take longer to come out
Samus bomb jumping still in
DK has his Project M Dash Attack -> dead ahahah
DK is HUGE - bigger than Bowser -> non so se è una buona notizia per i DK main xd
ZSS and Greninja are apparently very good
ZSS has a new final Smash that's a first person shooter like Snake

--------------------

L'uomo ragionevole si adatta al mondo. L'uomo irragionevole pretende che il mondo si adatti a lui. Perciò il progresso è opera di uomini irragionevoli.
George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
MCT
messagio 10 Jun 2014, 23:05
Messaggio #3

E' meglio di melee

Gruppo: Membri
Da: Le desolate lande Teramane.
Utente Nr.: 95

QUOTE (Dax @ 10 Jun 2014, 23:52) *
DK is HUGE - bigger than Bowser -> non so se è una buona notizia per i DK main xd

--------------------
QUOTE (G-Regulate)
people sell brawl out too early, without giving it a chance. yes its not as technical as melee, that doesnt mean you dont need tech and smarts to win. i think its hypocritical to call it a bad and stupid game when they cant even beat good people at it. i dare a brawl hater to try to get good, and beat azen 1 out of 20 matches. they are ignorant to what it takes to be good at this game.

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 10 Jun 2014, 23:48
Messaggio #4

Smasher storico

last stuff, poi valuteremo dal torneo:

Honestly there's plenty of times I feel helpless in the game, and I mean that in terms of hitstun. Its a good thing.
However, I feel like there's a lot more cool down lag and landing lag in general...
My mind feels confused in adapting to it because its like the movement speed of Melee but restricted by cool down lag and techs of Brawl.

It allows for combos but tougher to link, but due to needing offensive precision rather than overpowered defense.
There is no laser canceling with Fox. Laser spam seems slow and not as useful now.

--------------------

George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
Suor Genoveffa
messagio 10 Jun 2014, 23:50
Messaggio #5

Ma se gioco a Smash contro le Winx, perdo anche contro di loro?

Da: Betlemme
Utente Nr.: 3

I'm ok with all of that tbh.

--------------------
CITAZIONE(La Verità su Mamimi)
mamimi scrive (4.12):
beh se mi si dà motivo di farlo, lo faccio. d'altronde, mi pare chiaro che ragioni per stereotipi. ma io non me la prendo, figurarsi. anzi, lo trovo interessante perché hai un punto di vista diverso dal mio... è come una sfida: voglia di tentare di capire il perché
Rybaia scrive (4.12):
Ma quante troiate stai dicendo?

CITAZIONE(Pikachu95)
Molte volte ho visto trollaggio nel Forum Off Topic, dato che prima mi comportavo da ragazzo serio, ma venivo provocato ugualmente, ho deciso di trollare un po' anche io, ma a quanto pare ci sono stati utenti che si sono messi ugualmente contro.
Penso che ciò sia opera del noto cyber-bullismo che si verifica spesso nel Web, per non parlare del bullismo vero e proprio che si verifica nelle Scuole.

CITAZIONE(Il presepe di Alain)
raga oh oooh e se facemmo un natale degli smashers? Io farei Gesù cazzo, nel presepe eh? che dite? D:
dax fa l asino, suora la madonna, bloody kirby fa il culo dell'asino, cirno fa la fata di Gesù, Rael è un re magico, ege porta la birra, pecore a tutto spiano e Pablo è Giuseppe!

CITAZIONE(Ammissioni di deficienza)
Boushi-Kun エゼロ scrive:
sono un tacchino

+Quote Post
xWè
messagio 11 Jun 2014, 02:05
Messaggio #6

Smasher Esperto

Da: Napoli :0
Utente Nr.: 1335

http://www.twitch.tv/Twitch

Nessuno sta guardando^ ora c'è tipo la grand final

--------------------

~Il coraggio ce l'ho. E' la paura che mi frega.

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 11 Jun 2014, 03:50
Messaggio #7

Smasher storico

lol wè

comunque una cosa che mi delude ancora, è stato il togliere la dash dance alla melee. Lasciamo perdere wavedash l cancel etc... ma cristo.. quanto brutto è sentire il pad che ti nega di poter tornare indietro dopo lo scatto :/
ci fosse già quella sarebbe tutto un po' più veloce secondo me...

--------------------

George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 11 Jun 2014, 15:46
Messaggio #8

Smasher storico

trovate tutto qui:
http://meleeiton.me/2014/06/10/invitational-impressions/

--------------------

George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 12 Jun 2014, 03:57
Messaggio #9

Smasher storico

qui invece le note di aMSa prese dal suo twitter:

The overall feel of the game seems to be based on Brawl. Input buffers are in, air dashing(B-sticking/wavebouncing?) is in. L-canceling and wavedashing are out. Footstools are in.

-Dash dancing is even harder than it is in Brawl.

-Jab locks are in (tested/confirmed with Pikachu's jab)

-Crouch canceling is out. Canceling a dash by crouching is not possible.

10:04am

-You can charge smash attacks by holding down the c-stick

-If you let go of the ledge and regrab it without touching the stage, you have no invincibility.

-You can grab ledges when facing away from them. The ledgegrab range is big like in Brawl.

-Vertical KOs are different - occasionally characters will hit the camera.

10:08

-Smash DI is nearly impossible. I wasn't able to do it at all. It's difficult to the extent where PPMD said "I felt like I was able to Smash DI a little bit after I tried really really hard." This may affect attacks with consecutive hits. Needs confirmation.

-It's a possibility that you cannot DI after being thrown [not confirmed]

10:18am

"Stealing the ledge." No special command required. If another player is holding the ledge and you approach them from above, the other player will be forced to jump out and you will grab the ledge. It seems like you cannot steal the ledge if you are in a helpless animation after an up-B. Ledge invincibility does not change anything (?)

-Dash->pivot ftilt is easy. It's done in a similar way as a pivot grab - just tilt the stick backwards and press A.

10:24am

-Characters have 3 additional colors

-If you are holding down the control stick and you push the c-stick in the same direction, you can do tilts easily.

-I feel like the timing for softening hits [not sure what that's called in English?] is later than it is in Brawl. I will ask about this later.

11:01am -Teching is very hard. It seems to use the same mechanics as Brawl.

12:37pm

-I didn't use Olimar much in Brawl, but here are my impressions. Since you can only have 3 Pikmin out at once, it's very difficult. You have to keep the Pikmin close to you, but if you try to attack from a dash, sometimes the Pikmin will not be able to catch up with you.

-In super sudden death, you have no Pikmin out when you start. This also makes things very difficult.

-Pikmin's up-B can be cancelled into an aerial attack. However, after the aerial attack ends, you will fall helplessly.

-Recovery is relatively strong. With no Pikmin, you can go underneath Battlefield [not 100% if I translated this right]

-Using a down-air causes Olimar to dive downwards.

-Up-smash has long lag but is very powerful.

-Pikmin are pulled out in a fixed order, and up-B can be used to extend combos. If the players think carefully, this character may have the potential to be powerful.

12:51 -If you get hit by a meteor smash in the air and bounce off the ground, the distance you bounce increases if your damage is high.

1:02: -A Kirby that copies Link's ability can use an aerial neutral B [arrow] and cancel lag upon landing.

1:04: -Greninja's down-B is substitute. The doll left behind has an active hitbox that can damage opponents.

Additional notes:

-aMSa believes that Brawl players may find this game easier to handle.

-Since the invited players came this far to gather for E3, they may have a Melee tournament in a hotel room later.

--------------------

George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 12 Jun 2014, 06:02
Messaggio #10

Smasher storico

altro paginone, personaggio per personaggio.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments...worth_of_total/

--------------------

George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
Omega
messagio 12 Jun 2014, 14:05
Messaggio #11

Smasher d'altri tempi

Gruppo: Moderatori
Da: Tokyo
Utente Nr.: 1165

Non voglio essere catastrofico senza manco aver mai provato il gioco ma ho visto 20 secondi di un video e ho chiuso subito perché non ne potevo più... sembra più veloce di brawl ma allo stesso tempo c'è una generale sensazione nauseante di lag

+Quote Post
Rybaia
messagio 12 Jun 2014, 17:27
Messaggio #12

The RAGE Master

Da: Postando dall'account di altre persone.
Utente Nr.: 1226

"I'm not quite sure if a thread is entirely appropriate for it but it's something that a some others and I have found extremely bothersome so I wanted to try to see what the general community thinks and see if we can do a little something about it.

Anyways, to the point, I feel that question asked during the round table where somebody, idk who, asked if he could fight Sakurai and, if he won, if he could balance the characters instead of him. I feel like this was extremely insulting and damaging for the image Sakurai may have of others who are interested in a deep and balanced game but aren't nearly as arrogant about it.

I was wondering what you guys felt about continuing that #thankyounintendo that's been tweeted already for the invitational and add an apology to it this time around for the insult of the reporter on the behalf of the community.
"

http://smashboards.com/threads/a-thank-you...apology.358000/

E io che pensavo che la community di LoL fosse composta da bambocci insolenti...
Che belle figure di merda siamo sempre peggio.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kb_qCZGU1Y#t=2877

Edit: A quanto pare era tutto in for fun anche se a me non sembrava.

Messaggio modificato da Rybaia il 12 Jun 2014, 17:37

--------------------

Come consideri il tuo main di Melee?

a)Badile: ammasso di ignoranza sotto forma di pixel, un personaggio che grazie a pochi gimmick risulta letale.
b)Spalone: portarsi a casa i match con poche ed efficaci sequenze di sequoie in culo a.k.a un paio di mosse e basta.

Nice & Lame

[22.57.31] Lorenzo de rosa: sono conosciuto per essere il più dolce partner

Personal Jesus

QUOTE (Dax @ 28 Nov 2011, 20:03) *
Ma solo io ho sempre convissuto, e lo faccio tuttora, serenamente con una donna E smash? Bah :closedeyes:

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 12 Jun 2014, 19:11
Messaggio #13

Smasher storico

bah vabbè, non ci darei tanto peso.
Alla fine la gente come senti ha riso, penso abbiano riso tutti.
L'unico momento in cui può essere sembrato fastidioso è quando ha detto "can we play anyway?" come a dire "ti batto".

Ma direi anche un po' chissene...

--------------------

George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
Malva
messagio 12 Jun 2014, 19:17
Messaggio #14

ADD 1 TO DUMP

Gruppo: Moderatori
Da: Padova
Utente Nr.: 333

Domanda: Perche` e` stato aumentato il lag quando si atterra dopo un attacco aereo?
E` per scoraggiare il gioco aereo ed incentivare il rotolata/smash?
O c'erano cose broken/noiose in melee/brawl che adottando questa tecnica sono state fixate (e mi sfuggono)?

+Quote Post
Rybaia
messagio 12 Jun 2014, 19:35
Messaggio #15

The RAGE Master

Da: Postando dall'account di altre persone.
Utente Nr.: 1226

QUOTE (Malva @ 12 Jun 2014, 20:17) *
Domanda: Perche` e` stato aumentato il lag quando si atterra dopo un attacco aereo?
E` per scoraggiare il gioco aereo ed incentivare il rotolata/smash?
O c'erano cose broken/noiose in melee/brawl che adottando questa tecnica sono state fixate (e mi sfuggono)?

In brawl non c'è nulla di rotto, nemmeno sui pg con meno lag.
In Melee se vuoi c'è che l'80% del cast ha difficoltà ad uscire da shuffle + shine e per un nuovo player penso sia orrendo subire quella porcata e non sapere cosa fare, ma mi pare che sto problema nemmeno si ponga.
Non vorrei che lo abbiano addato per diminuire la shield pressure per qualche assurdo motivo...
Ma poi il Lag sui aereal è reale o viene percepito tale dai giocatori (non abbiamo la frame data o mi sbaglio)?
Può anche essere la tv merdosa con imput lag e crodie varie.
Lo chiedo per un semplice motivo io non so riconoscere quanto dura in più/in meno un'animazione dopo per esempio una patch solo guardandola (parlo di cose piccole non di 2-5 frame non di 15 frame), se ci gioco sì.

--------------------

Come consideri il tuo main di Melee?

a)Badile: ammasso di ignoranza sotto forma di pixel, un personaggio che grazie a pochi gimmick risulta letale.
b)Spalone: portarsi a casa i match con poche ed efficaci sequenze di sequoie in culo a.k.a un paio di mosse e basta.

Nice & Lame

[22.57.31] Lorenzo de rosa: sono conosciuto per essere il più dolce partner

Personal Jesus

QUOTE (Dax @ 28 Nov 2011, 20:03) *
Ma solo io ho sempre convissuto, e lo faccio tuttora, serenamente con una donna E smash? Bah :closedeyes:

+Quote Post

2 Pagine V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 25 Apr 2024 - 16:16