IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Probably visiting Italy this summer
Nick R
messagio 30 Apr 2012, 23:04
Messaggio #1

Noob Smasher

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 1883

Hey guys, how are you doing? About 7 months ago I decided that I'd some day go on a road trip through Europe.

I figured I should do it during summer break in one of the coming years to make sure I won't have to worry about working and stuff.
With that said, I started saving basically all the money I made, and as of today it seems very likely that I'll be able to buy an interrail pass and travel across the continent in mid/late June.

Staying alone at hotels in different cities would definitely be too boring for the trip to be worth it. Therefore, I mean to ask you guys if you could help me out and house me as I go.
Meeting new and old friends and playing smash along the way while seeing new places would simply be too good!
While I really want to go on this trip, nothing's decided yet as I'll wait and see how people respond. If it works out I plan to start travelling around 15-17 June, either going south through Denmark and then visiting Germany -> Netherlands/Austria -> France -> Italy/Spain, etc, finishing with taking the plane from wherever I am to Norway and Melee Grande.
Therefore, the trip would span from mid June to ~13 July. The travel plan is very flexible and can definitely be modified without a problem if need be.

This is VERY much inspired by Askelink's trip back in February, which I've heard turned out to be very successful.
He's been helping me out with planning like the champ he is. =)

I've been looking forward to this for a very long time and I miss lots of the awesome smashers I've met in the years I've played this game now, and for that reason I really hope this can work out! =)

- Rocky/Nick R

Notes:
- I am no parasite. Unless you would for some reason decline it, I WILL pay you in cash for housing me before leaving. It's the least I can do besides showing my gratitude.
I will also not stay for more than a few days at a place as I know that housing people can be quite taxing.
- I'm eager to experience a lot of stuff this summer, so don't hesitate to suggest that I do something or visit some place. If any of you play basketball, I'm MORE than down to play, love that sport.

(Hope I posted in the right section, by the way tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 01 May 2012, 11:35
Messaggio #2

Smasher storico

Gruppo: Amministratore
Utente Nr.: 1

there are a lot of nice people here, I'm sure you will find some housing.
Just a couple of tips and questions:

- Milan and Rome are where most of the people are

I guess you play melee? There are some people that play brawl too but they aren't very active.
Do you have any videos of yourself playing on youtube \ or are you the same Rocky from Sweden?

Thanks and I hope your enjoy your staying here

--------------------
Fondatore della Comunità Italiana di Smash =)

L'uomo ragionevole si adatta al mondo. L'uomo irragionevole pretende che il mondo si adatti a lui. Perciò il progresso è opera di uomini irragionevoli.
George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
Nick R
messagio 01 May 2012, 12:46
Messaggio #3

Noob Smasher

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 1883

I am the Rocky from Sweden, yeah smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28 Apr 2024 - 13:52