IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Travelling Italy, Travelling and want to play smash!
MadJ
messagio 29 Oct 2013, 19:25
Messaggio #1

Noob Smasher

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 1939

Hey!

My name is Steve, tag is MadJ, and I'm travelling Europe right now. I am currently in Italy. I am a Canadian player, played both west and east coast. Mostly played with, Kirbykaze, Weon-x, I.B., blunted object, sion. Even though I am not a top player, I can still contend with them. I play fox and just melee, not really into brawl(nothing against it just not my kind of game). Also didn't really get into P.M. because it only got big when I left.

I am making my way down Italy. I am travelling with a friend right now, who does not play smash, so I won't be able to play to much through Italy. As of now I feel like I might be able to play in Rome. We are also heading to smaller towns too. So I was wondering what areas play melee.

I have already been to milan, turin, Verona, Venice, Bolonga, and Brescia. And now heading down. La spezia, Pisa, Rome, etc.

I hope some people are able to play. "SmashTip" is my youtube channel if u want to see some videos. All friendlies though. Not many new ones.

I'm sorry for posting in english but I don't know much Italian.

Thanks/Grazie wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Risposte
Aldwyn
messagio 05 Nov 2013, 12:37
Messaggio #2

Fratello Segreto di Azen

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 99

Yo sorry I'm replying late to this but I've been quite busy and I also happen to be busy right now with my family so unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys in Rome for some freeplay. Nevertheless, Overlord has proven himself as a more than fit ambassador in the past so you should probably get a proper idea of our level from playing him alone. As for other melee players, there's unfortunately none in the south beyond Rome. Dax has already listed you the best locations.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Inserisci in questo messaggio

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Passa a: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 09 May 2024 - 02:59