IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
TROLL (?), lol wut?
BlueLink
messagio 11 Apr 2011, 09:56
Messaggio #1

Smasher Esperto

Gruppo: Membri
Utente Nr.: 535

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300668

non so se essere favorevole o meno XD penso di no cmq
e leggete questo anche in particolare...è un documento che trovate nel link di smash boards

"Since I have no plans to create a new game with Nintendo, I can finally tell everyone the story behind some of Brawl's design choices. As many people know, I put my heart and soul into Melee. I did everything I could do make that game be as deep as possible. I was working at least sixty hours a week, and any game-change had to come through me for it to get implemented. By the time Nintendo asked me to make Brawl, I thought that the understanding of me having the final say was going to be the case again. Unfortunately, Nintendo decided that they wanted Brawl to be their marketing platform, like the Jump battle games staring manga characters.

I never intended to put Sonic, Wario, Pit, or Diddy into my game, but Nintendo wanted to hype new game franchises that were coming out. They figured increasing the name recognition of characters would increase sales. [Editor's note: It did.] Whenever I was coming up with the character list, I remember clearly getting a phone call from Mr. Yamauchi. He told me that no matter what, Pit must be in the game, since they were planning on resurrecting the franchise on the Wii at the time. At the time, I thought this was a great idea! So we did our best to create the character, making him rather unique. After he was announced to all the fans enjoyment, I received a memo from the higher ups with more requests. I quickly lost creative control.

Nintendo had just forged a relationship with Sega, and so they wanted to make the crossovers with Sonic sell, and the only way to do that was to increase the Sonic Brand. It's obvious to everyone that played the story mode, that Sonic was squeezed in to the narrative. This detracted from the overall composition of the game, and caused a total loss of focus. As you all know from my previous games, I have always loved having smaller character bases, because for every additional character you add, balance becomes impossible.

Many people have asked me why Meta Knight was so strong of a character. I hated how much the marketing was ruining all the meticulous balancing I had done, so I decided to make a character that would easily beat those other characters with very little effort. Even the story mode is completely trivial with Meta Knight. This worked extremely well against all of them but Diddy Kong. Try as I might, there was absolutely no way to reduce the effectiveness of Diddy Kong's bananas in the game, without removing them completely, which Marketing wouldn't let me do. The last three weeks of development were a constant struggle of breaking the engine, only to have Diddy Kong remain the same. Z/L Cancelling, Wave Dashing, Crouch Cancelling, and so forth were all removed in attempts to keep the game fun, and competitive."

è un intervista a sakurai in cui spiega il bilanciamento dei pg...

Messaggio modificato da BlueLink il 11 Apr 2011, 10:18

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega
messagio 11 Apr 2011, 10:21
Messaggio #2

Smasher d'altri tempi

Gruppo: Moderatori
Da: Tokyo
Utente Nr.: 1165

massì che è un troll

guarda la data :x

+Quote Post
BlueLink
messagio 11 Apr 2011, 10:28
Messaggio #3

Smasher Esperto

Utente Nr.: 535

madonna XD avrei dovuto leggere anche le altre pagine per avere la sicurezza del troll vabbè chiudete se è un troll

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dax
messagio 11 Apr 2011, 19:31
Messaggio #4

Smasher storico

Gruppo: Amministratore
Utente Nr.: 1

Tranquillo, l'inglese di Sakurai, da buon giapponese, è ridicolo. Troll.

--------------------
Fondatore della Comunità Italiana di Smash =)

L'uomo ragionevole si adatta al mondo. L'uomo irragionevole pretende che il mondo si adatti a lui. Perciò il progresso è opera di uomini irragionevoli.
George Bernard Shaw

+Quote Post
MCT
messagio 11 Apr 2011, 23:02
Messaggio #5

E' meglio di melee

Da: Le desolate lande Teramane.
Utente Nr.: 95

2. Diddy Kong is unbeatable, especially when he has two bananas out.
This isn’t really debatable, as Mew2King has said this. Therefore, it is FACT.

Si commenta da solo direi XD

--------------------
QUOTE (G-Regulate)
people sell brawl out too early, without giving it a chance. yes its not as technical as melee, that doesnt mean you dont need tech and smarts to win. i think its hypocritical to call it a bad and stupid game when they cant even beat good people at it. i dare a brawl hater to try to get good, and beat azen 1 out of 20 matches. they are ignorant to what it takes to be good at this game.

+Quote Post
Wanicola
messagio 20 Apr 2011, 11:22
Messaggio #6

Smasher al tritolo

Da: Cagliari
Utente Nr.: 256

ora si parla di bannare diddy?°-°

--------------------
QUOTE (Rael @ 13 Sep 2010, 02:38) *
QUOTE (Mamimi @ 13 Sep 2010, 02:23) *
Voglio dire, cos'ha una console più di una donna?
Il tasto off

+Quote Post
MCT
messagio 21 Apr 2011, 06:48
Messaggio #7

E' meglio di melee

Da: Le desolate lande Teramane.
Utente Nr.: 95

QUOTE (Wanicola @ 20 Apr 2011, 12:22) *
ora si parla di bannare diddy?°-°

Era un Troll d'Aprile

--------------------
QUOTE (G-Regulate)
people sell brawl out too early, without giving it a chance. yes its not as technical as melee, that doesnt mean you dont need tech and smarts to win. i think its hypocritical to call it a bad and stupid game when they cant even beat good people at it. i dare a brawl hater to try to get good, and beat azen 1 out of 20 matches. they are ignorant to what it takes to be good at this game.

+Quote Post
Wanicola
messagio 21 Apr 2011, 15:41
Messaggio #8

Smasher al tritolo

Da: Cagliari
Utente Nr.: 256

ci sono cascato :x

--------------------
QUOTE (Rael @ 13 Sep 2010, 02:38) *
QUOTE (Mamimi @ 13 Sep 2010, 02:23) *
Voglio dire, cos'ha una console più di una donna?
Il tasto off

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28 Mar 2024 - 23:56