IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

4 Pagine V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Consigli Marth
Leo
messagio 27 Jul 2008, 02:32
Messaggio #1

colui che dice WOMBO COMBO a random.

Gruppo: Membri
Da: è così importante?
Utente Nr.: 1188

Ciao a tutti accetterei molto volentieri e la cosa mi riempirebbe di felicitá se voi ,utenti del forum, mi daste consigli per un buon utilizzo di marth se volete vedere come lo uso il mio codice è il seguente:4640-0375-1290.con quelli che ci gioco quasi sempre nn é necessario che mi testino vedi wolf, blulink,mahboi,Llyoid ecc. Grazie a tutti aspetto vostre notizie ciao

--------------------

CITAZIONE(buDinoNC @ 16 Sep 2009, 21:29)
fena fanno bim bum bam sul 2, puntatona imperdibile.

CITAZIONE(Giob)
Torno qua, mi si sono raffreddate le ovaie, con un thread epico.Lasciando da parte l' ovvia superiorità dei gatti rispetto ai cani e all' essere umano comune in genere, c' è una grande sfida da quando è nato l' uomo.Meglio il gatto nero o ROSSO?
Ovviamente io in tutta la mia applicata sapienza so che il gatto rosso è meglio perchè è più raro, più figo, ed ha un carattere particolare nella maggior parte dei casi, egoista egocentrico e vile, più degli altri gatti, infatti lo rende più simile all' umano.
L' unica cosa che ha il nero in più è che si può mimetizzare di notte wow, sai che paura, tanto il gatto rosso lo trova subito perchè è un gatto e ci vede relativamente bene al buio.
Discuss.
So già di avere il mio voto e quello di buDinoNC, so di avere già vinto.

CITAZIONE(fena)
malva non ti vuole nessuno srsly che c'entri in questo troll multiplo?

CITAZIONE(Cirno the baka)
Cirno The Baka, Jenny Scarlet, Lotus Dragon, ErikaChan89 - "Eye Am The Strongest!!!" scrive:
io prossimo torneo se sono contro di te
vado ad accendere un cerino in chiesa prima
che non si sa mai xD

CITAZIONE(Giob)
Scherzi a parte vorrei nel regolamento una regola che i nuovi utenti si devono esprimere in italiano e se non sono italiani in un linguaggio comprensibile, senza trollare a loro volta, come si fa a non trollare un prottetore n "il difensore della nintendo dal male" o un icefall "campione peruviano di mosca cieca"?
sono serio in sto post

CITAZIONE(Dax)
sembra una cavolata, ma la WD è, secondo me, la più grande rivoluzione del picchiaduro 3D. =)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mirko
messagio 27 Jul 2008, 07:54
Messaggio #2

Smasher Esperto

Da: Firenze
Utente Nr.: 340

afa... giù a.. smash avanti.. fai abbastanza spacing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Malva
messagio 27 Jul 2008, 09:40
Messaggio #3

ADD 1 TO DUMP

Gruppo: Moderatori
Da: Padova
Utente Nr.: 333

Mew2King parlò:

Ken combo doesn't work on good people at all, if it does they messed up, it doesn't combo at all though. The only "legit" way it can work is to dair them after they air dodge, otherwise it's escapable.

combos hardly exist in brawl compared to melee

My favorite thing to do at low % is to double jump around spacing myself, then land on them (not literally) and fair to forward B combos at low % cuz they slide away from the fair a bit you can just run at them and forward B combo. That's by far marth's best combo at low %. F throw F smash and down throw F smash in my experience usually tippers them at the edge, although it's not really a legit combo and requires them to not DI good and when the game evolves people might start escaping it a lot.

In teams I like to hope they full jump while my teammate attacks low. That way they are pressuring them from below, and I'm pressuring them from above, hitting them with Fairs any time they jump. I also like to up B out of shield a lot in teams, but that's only good if my teammate protects me as I'm landing, but it does hit them away and makes me invincible frames 1-5 as I'm doing it and that's good.

A good strat I found with marth is to run at them, short hop nair in place, then pull backwards so they can't easily punish you. Nair hits harder and does 15% now (with both hits tipped) instead of SSBMs 13%. It also still autocancels if you nair right after you jump.

Marths 2nd hit of Nair tippered is his strongest aerial now, killing another Marth with no DI in the middle of FD on training mode at 107%, while Bair kills at 122% (F smash tip at 72, F smash center hit at 129). This is all damage before the attack, so tipper F smash at 72 means they die at 91.

Up B is really far reaching now, and Up B out of shield is SUPER good in Brawl, and it's power is only extremely slightly less than F smash non tip.

Marths Grabs are TERRIBLE compared to before, but strangely still extremely useful. Dash grab has crap range, standing grab has so so range. Shield grabbing is too good now, with like no lag in them at all. Tapping R produces the Shield really quick, and the total time of it is really small so you can do other moves like shield cancel into an F smash or something else if you want, this is useful with other characters too. Grab combos hardly exist, it's mostly just for putting them in better situations that you want them in, along with chip damage. I tried to F throw F smash my friends Ike, and he air dodged through it and grabbed me. So corney. Stun time hardly exists in Brawl, you can learn this by playing level 9s. They recover right away from stuff, so Marth dittos are frusturating now, and are all about double jumping and spacing.

You can also run towards them, then after running towards them, try to dash the opposite way, and as you lag in your turning around animation, you can short hop bair them with the momentum of running toward them. I haven't really experimented with the usefulness of this, but you can do it. This was a result of sloppy programming.

Dash attack hits them away now instead of up, it can be useful depending on the situation.

Jab is worse, but not awful.

Up Smash is WAYYYYY better and has a wide hitbox now.

Down Smash is good, it has a lot of range and because of that range and speed it's really good; I find myself using it a lot to tech chase with.

F Smash is harder to tipper with, and very slightly less damage power than Melee, (19% tip). But it's harder hitting if you connect.

Uair is good, and kills at the top of the stage well

Fair is super spammable, probably your most used Marth move, and tipper Fairs are really good and, contrary to melee, hit at steep horizontal angles now, and if you spam Fairs way off stage you can gimp them.

Nair is super good and super strong now.

Bair is super strong too, and also has good range.

Dair sucks now, but isn't completely useless, but it's worse than before, and it's easiest to spike by hitting with the top-back part of it. I meteor cancelled it though. Don't try using this move to gimp people much if at all, because spamming Fairs way off stage is much more useful.

F tilt is the same, Down tilt is almost as good as before, Up tilt is nerfed but still extremely useful.

B is a really long stab, and charging it in air can make you go really far. Using this in air you can even go under Battlefield if you do it right (double jump and Up B to the other side).

Forward B is super broken, I like doing the upwards combo at low % because they jump, and I can follow up with jumping at them and doing a lot of Fairs off stage to gimp them hopefully. Downwards combo for damage, and neutral B combo for reliability. If I mess up and do it too fast, or know they will block it all, then after 1 or 2 hits of Forward B on their shield I immediately do Shield Breaker and break their shield, then I charge a tipper shield breaker on them while they are stunned. In this game you can hit them even as they are falling, but that's useless unless it's teams as you'd want to hit them with a charged powerful move instead. Level 9 computer Marth in a Marth ditto, actually Up Bd me out of my rapid downwards stabs. HOW CORNEY IS THAT!?!?

Up B out of shield is broken, like I already stated, and has MASSIVE recovery range this time. Reverse up B only hits on one side now, and this move will be used often out of shield, I cannot stress how often this will be used enough. Short hop Bair out of shield is useful too, for knockback, and if you try to short hop Dair out of shield, you can do up to 14%, but it's not as useful as in melee due to less stun time and super lag from landing.

Down B is SUPER broken now, it does 8% or 1.1 times the attack power, and hits them way further than before, and still lasts a really long time and doesn't lag much. BROOOOOKENNNNNNN. I find myself doing this out of shield a lot, unless i want to roll, this is useful when you are in a jam or random other scenarios this can be used.

Ledge jump is super good in this game, if you do it right you can do a ledge jump (X or Y from the ledge is what I use, I prefer X but many use Y) and an INVINCIBLE Fair for at least 1 frame according to my tests, so this will easily be the most common way to get back from being ledge guarded, is by ledge jumping. If they up B onto the stage after you edge hog in Marth dittos (assuming you expect them to go for the ledge but they overshoot and land back on the stage) a good strategy I use is to ledge jump and Dair, where either the Dair will hit them back off the stage or do 14% to them and have them at the ledge instead of you, both are good. You can also ledge jump into air dodge if you want, although I prefer attacking with aerials or counter right away. Other ledge options are good from time to time, but ledge jump is the best and most lagless option you have in this game, complete opposite of SSBM.

King told me if you air dodge into the ground (and "invincible land" basically, or rather, as long as you are in your air dodge animation as you do it) then that's the only way to buffer rolls or dodges. Buffering means to use the C stick and be holding C down or C left/right and then automatically (and ASAP) do a roll or dodge. This might potentially be useful, although I haven't done anything with it yet.

This game is all about spacing, and aggressive edge guarding, for the most part.

I'll be terrible on Wifi don't waste your time with me, I have DSL so I'll lag too much on my side to be any competition to you players. If you wanna help me get FiOS internet then please call Verizon and tell them that you want FiOS in Cinnaminson New Jersey, because that's where I live and that's my best chance at having good online with everyone.

Lastly, and most importantly, my favorite thing to do in Brawl. If you press X on their head, you can footstool jump them, (you can do this up to 4 times before landing, going less high each time, and also if you hold X instead of tap it you jump higher), so after edge hogging people with Marth, I like to drop down really low then footstool jump them for no reason but to be funny. This is quite possibly the best thing in the game for hilarity purposes. They get their jump back when you footstool them though. New teams strategy????

-

marth is invincible the first 5 (maybe 6) frames of his up B, while in SSBM it was only frame 5 you were invincible

what's this mean? UP B IS MARTHS NEW SHINE

here's another thing I did, some basic frames test for moves 10 frames or slower. Of all the moves I've tested, Forward B is faster, Forward Tilt is 1 frame slower and Down Smash is 1 frame slower, compared to SSBM. Here's some basic tests I spent an hour making

Fair - 4
Uair - 5
Nair - 6
Dair - 6
Bair - 7

U tilt - 6
D tilt - 7
F tilt - 8

D smash - 6
F smash - 10
U smash - probably 12 or 13 like SSBM

Forward B - 4
Up B - 5 (but now you are invincible frames 1 2 3 4 and 5, and possibly even 6 although I'm not sure on that, where as in melee you were only invincible ON frame 5, making up B marth's new SHINE)
Down B - 5
B - didn't test, but it's slower than his other standard moves

Dash attack - didn't test, but if I had to make an educated guesstimate I'd say 13

Jab - 4

Grab - 6 (before it was 7, but it's still worse in like every way)

this is all I tested so far, just wanna give that quick update for those curious.

most moves were the same exact starting time as in SSBM, just want to clear that up. To do frame tests I stand 2 characters next to each other, hold A or tilt A or something similar on both controller, then unpause, and if they are the same speed then they either clash usually or both guys get hit. If I think they are 1 frame apart, I stand them next to each other, do the move 1 frame before pausing (I keep redoing it until I'm sure it's only 1 frame difference) then unpause and they should probably collide. This is the most basic process of doing frame tests, and having a comparison chart like I did in SSBM was very useful for testing other things as well. I don't care as much anymore now though.

-

2 new things about marth

1) after edge hogging (make sure you grab the ledge so you use invincibility frames just before they touch you so that you don't have to roll, as rolling won't edge hog anymore), and you see them land on the stage, your best option is to Up B them (other moves work, I often use Nair for damage and easiness, but Up B is stronger for killing them in this situation if you can trick their DI). But most of the time, reverse up B will be better, meaning you should drop from the ledge, then double jump right away so you move onto the stage past them, and before landing do an aerial reverse up B. Basically just edge hog, then ledge drop + double jump reverse up B them.

2) when you're on the ledge, and you wanna press back to let go of the ledge and drop off to double jump Bair them way off, the best thing to do is, right after pressing back (to let go of the ledge), press forward C. This way, you do your Fair move, but by doing this you're horizontal aerial movement speed (and distance) is much greater. Should you not do this, you will fall at a steep angle after letting go of the ledge, so this is very useful. So all you have to do is make sure you Fair (any aerial works, Fair has the shortest total time) so that you move faster horizontally in the air.

-

Marth's shield is amazingly useful now

he can up B out of shield as you all know, which makes you invincible right away frames 1-5, but he can also block moves then up smash out of shield

or, you don't even have to up smash out of shield, you can just block their attack, then unblock, and do a running up smash (besides, running up smashes are so easy now, you just press up C and it does it).

it does so much damage, for the weak up smash it does 18.xx % and strong hit is like 21.xx%, (so 20 on average) altho i coulda sworn I got a 22 or 23%er before i might have accidentally charged it or something, i don't know, but anyway it's really damaging, fast, doesn't lag much, and is extremely useful especially since spamming fairs makes them really weak.

if they are like an Ike, and they space a Fair on your shield, then do Shield Cancel into running forward B combo, you can always get ike fast enough as far as I know.

-

It's fun to slowly walk away from people near the edge as they try to ledge camp, then when they think they are far enough away to jump back on safely, do a running up smash at the ledge. It covers a lot of range and does good damage, so even if you do get hit and this doesn't work for you, it's still not a very big punishment.

-

I like tech chasing with Down Smash, and I like punishing ppl that I know are going to roll away with Forward B combo. Also, forward B combo is good after you shield cancel moves like Ike's Fair.

+Quote Post
Leo
messagio 27 Jul 2008, 15:03
Messaggio #4

eeeeh che dire ............. Matteo grazie ma lo preferisco in italiano nn sn molto bravo in inglese ! Grazie anche a te mirko

--------------------

CITAZIONE(Giob)
Torno qua, mi si sono raffreddate le ovaie, con un thread epico.Lasciando da parte l' ovvia superiorità dei gatti rispetto ai cani e all' essere umano comune in genere, c' è una grande sfida da quando è nato l' uomo.Meglio il gatto nero o ROSSO?
Ovviamente io in tutta la mia applicata sapienza so che il gatto rosso è meglio perchè è più raro, più figo, ed ha un carattere particolare nella maggior parte dei casi, egoista egocentrico e vile, più degli altri gatti, infatti lo rende più simile all' umano.
L' unica cosa che ha il nero in più è che si può mimetizzare di notte wow, sai che paura, tanto il gatto rosso lo trova subito perchè è un gatto e ci vede relativamente bene al buio.
Discuss.

CITAZIONE(fena)

Cirno The Baka, Jenny Scarlet, Lotus Dragon, ErikaChan89 - "Eye Am The Strongest!!!" scrive:
che non si sa mai xD

CITAZIONE(Giob)
Scherzi a parte vorrei nel regolamento una regola che i nuovi utenti si devono esprimere in italiano e se non sono italiani in un linguaggio comprensibile, senza trollare a loro volta, come si fa a non trollare un prottetore n "il difensore della nintendo dal male" o un icefall "campione peruviano di mosca cieca"?
sono serio in sto post

CITAZIONE(Dax)
sembra una cavolata, ma la WD è, secondo me, la più grande rivoluzione del picchiaduro 3D. =)

+Quote Post
Prottetore N
messagio 27 Jul 2008, 18:40
Messaggio #5

Smasher Principiante

Da: Subspazzio
Utente Nr.: 1190

Ma che c'e scritto?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Leo
messagio 27 Jul 2008, 19:05
Messaggio #6

CITAZIONE(Prottetore N @ 27 Jul 2008, 19:40) *
Ma che c'e scritto?

tante cose!

--------------------

CITAZIONE(Giob)
Discuss.

CITAZIONE(fena)

che non si sa mai xD

CITAZIONE(Giob)
sono serio in sto post

CITAZIONE(Dax)

+Quote Post
Prottetore N
messagio 27 Jul 2008, 19:21
Messaggio #7

Smasher Principiante

Da: Subspazzio
Utente Nr.: 1190

quello lò capito, però in inglese XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Leo
messagio 31 Jul 2008, 18:09
Messaggio #8

se qualcuno me lo potrebbe tradurre gratuitamente sarei felice

--------------------

CITAZIONE(Giob)
Discuss.

CITAZIONE(fena)

che non si sa mai xD

CITAZIONE(Giob)
sono serio in sto post

CITAZIONE(Dax)

+Quote Post
Cirno The Baka
messagio 03 Aug 2008, 03:42
Messaggio #9

Indiana Johns

Da: missaglia (lc)
Utente Nr.: 1152

Ora, sto perdendo un po' la modestia ma dire che nair è meglio di bair... mi sembra ben strano.
comunque leo da quello che ho visto quando abbiamo giocato:

- non usi l'avanti b che è uno degli attacchi migliori
- usi attacchi che ti lasciano troppo scoperto (non fare caso al fatto che non riuscivo a raggiungerti in tempo online, un buon player, cosa che comunque non sono, ti avrebbe fatto tanto male) quindi punta più su attacchi rapidi. quando hai l'oppo con un bel po' di danni è anto il desiderio di ucciderlo con un bello smash, ma è rischioso.
- non so se lo fai offline, ma gli attacchi aerei di marth, soprattutto il neutro, se fatti con il saltino e la caduta veloce (short hop e fast fall) diminuiscono il tempo in cui resti scoperto in maniera elevatissima, sono giorni e giorni che mi sto mettendo a shufflare (short hop e fast fall, l cancel non esiste qui)
e devo dire che ci sono rimasto.
- non sottovalutare la possibilità degli attacchi da terra. Questa sembra una niubbata allucinante, ma l'avanti b (iniziabile in aria volendo ma fa nulla)
e l'avanti a (non lo smash, il tilt) ha un'ottima portata, se incontri un oppo senza spada è ottimo per sfruttare attacchi con più raggio d'azione.

a tutti: leo non è ancora pratico con i termini, per quello ne ho spiegati alcuni.

spero ti possa aiutare.

--------------------
" No need to talk. Showing FACTS is completely different, hah "

- KV -

+Quote Post
MCT
messagio 03 Aug 2008, 11:54
Messaggio #10

E' meglio di melee

Da: Le desolate lande Teramane.
Utente Nr.: 95

E, sopratutto, quel cavolo di dtilt di Marth che rompe davvero le balle, ci mette un attimo a partire e lo puoi spammare a raffica.

--------------------
QUOTE (G-Regulate)
people sell brawl out too early, without giving it a chance. yes its not as technical as melee, that doesnt mean you dont need tech and smarts to win. i think its hypocritical to call it a bad and stupid game when they cant even beat good people at it. i dare a brawl hater to try to get good, and beat azen 1 out of 20 matches. they are ignorant to what it takes to be good at this game.

+Quote Post
Malva
messagio 03 Aug 2008, 11:57
Messaggio #11

ADD 1 TO DUMP

Da: Padova
Utente Nr.: 333

CITAZIONE(Linkez @ 03 Aug 2008, 04:42) *
Ora, sto perdendo un po' la modestia ma dire che nair è meglio di bair... mi sembra ben strano.
comunque leo da quello che ho visto quando abbiamo giocato:

- non usi l'avanti b che è uno degli attacchi migliori
- usi attacchi che ti lasciano troppo scoperto (non fare caso al fatto che non riuscivo a raggiungerti in tempo online, un buon player, cosa che comunque non sono, ti avrebbe fatto tanto male) quindi punta più su attacchi rapidi. quando hai l'oppo con un bel po' di danni è anto il desiderio di ucciderlo con un bello smash, ma è rischioso.
- non so se lo fai offline, ma gli attacchi aerei di marth, soprattutto il neutro, se fatti con il saltino e la caduta veloce (short hop e fast fall) diminuiscono il tempo in cui resti scoperto in maniera elevatissima, sono giorni e giorni che mi sto mettendo a shufflare (short hop e fast fall, l cancel non esiste qui)
e devo dire che ci sono rimasto.
- non sottovalutare la possibilità degli attacchi da terra. Questa sembra una niubbata allucinante, ma l'avanti b (iniziabile in aria volendo ma fa nulla)
e l'avanti a (non lo smash, il tilt) ha un'ottima portata, se incontri un oppo senza spada è ottimo per sfruttare attacchi con più raggio d'azione.

a tutti: leo non è ancora pratico con i termini, per quello ne ho spiegati alcuni.

spero ti possa aiutare.
l'ana è chiaramente meglio dell'aba e in brawl non sempre è utile il fastfall visto che alcune mosse sono molto laggose. Per il resto ok

+Quote Post
DarkRoy
messagio 03 Aug 2008, 12:04
Messaggio #12

Roy has TEH PH1R3!

Da: Roma
Utente Nr.: 21

Avanti B = ottimo

TUTTE le mosse di marth sono forti. ANA >>>>>>>>>>>> ABA

combo che ho sperimentato ma non so se è conosciuta:

nemico a % bassa
sh -> afa > ana (fa solo il primo colpo) > grab o b avanti

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sk8
messagio 03 Aug 2008, 20:59
Messaggio #13

Apprendista Smasher

Utente Nr.: 1189

secondo me leo spammi troppo lo stesso attacco o meglio sh afa è fastidioso ma quando comincio a capire il gioco che fai a volte tele dò anche se mi è difficile prendere il ritmo ma quello mi dipende dal tempo di lag,come hanno detto perecedentemente dovresti sfruttare piu ftilt e il destra b hanno un buon raggio e telo dico da un giocatore che gioca senza spada mi è difficile arrivare a marth quindi prova a sfruttare anche quelle mosse poi con l'allenamento creati qualche combo facendo pratica

Messaggio modificato da Sk8 il 03 Aug 2008, 21:02

--------------------
Codice SSBB:3695-1487-7149

+Quote Post
Skull Kid
messagio 03 Aug 2008, 21:27
Messaggio #14

Apprendista Smasher

Utente Nr.: 430

Il B semplice è utilissimo: ha un buon range, può essere usato durante il ritorno per coprire discrete distanze ed è shieldbreaker

Messaggio modificato da Skull Kid il 03 Aug 2008, 21:29

+Quote Post
Sk8
messagio 03 Aug 2008, 21:31
Messaggio #15

Apprendista Smasher

Utente Nr.: 1189

CITAZIONE(Sk8 @ 03 Aug 2008, 21:59) *
secondo me leo spammi troppo lo stesso attacco o meglio sh afa è fastidioso ma quando comincio a capire il gioco che fai a volte tele dò anche se mi è difficile prendere il ritmo ma quello mi dipende dal tempo di lag,come hanno detto perecedentemente dovresti sfruttare piu ftilt e il destra b hanno un buon raggio e telo dico da un giocatore che gioca senza spada mi è difficile arrivare a marth quindi prova a sfruttare anche quelle mosse poi con l'allenamento creati qualche combo facendo pratica

gia quanto odio quell'attacco -.-

--------------------
Codice SSBB:3695-1487-7149

+Quote Post

4 Pagine V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 19 Apr 2024 - 00:35