Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: Super Vs Battle 2009 World Championship
Super Smash Bros. Italia > Tornei > Tornei all'Estero - Foreign Tournaments > Brawl Tournaments
Hurricane Rev
The site for NeoEmpire's SVB2009 tournament has officially been opened and Super Smash Bros Brawl has been announced for the event. Neo Empire and the UK Smashboards community have collaborated to include smashboards in their once a year event! Europeans are Welcome!

Games at SvB:

DAY 1: Fri 11th Sep 2009 (Groups)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD REMIX
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Capcom VS SNK2
Soul Calibur 4
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

DAY 2: Sat 12th Sep 2009 (Groups)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
King of Fighters XII
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
Street Fighter 4

DAY 3: Finals/Brackets

Full info can be found here:

http://www.supervsbattle.com/

This is set to be the largest UK fighting game tournament taking place for a very long time, with competitions lasting over 3 days (Group qualifications, special Exhibition matches and casuals will take place over friday and saturday and all finals will take place on sunday).

The Event info can be found on here:

http://www.supervsbattle.com/event.htm

http://www.supervsbattle.com/reg_for_svb_2009.htm

Extra Information:

Event Cost - £15 (3 day event) if you register early, otherwise I believe its £25 on the day

Each Tournament Costs - £10

Rulesets for Brawl

Pools - Best of 1
Bracket - Single Elimination, Best of 1/3 (better bring your game at it's best!)
Finals - Best of 3/5 (not sure yet)
3 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
No Items
No stalling or running away to purposely run out the time limit (running out minimal time is one thing, multiple minutes is just ridiculous)
If you need to add your name to change your controls, please remember to do so, and do it quickly. You can not quit in the middle of a match if you realize your controls are wrong.
Advanced Slob picks.
You may not counterpick the stage you last won on.
You may ban 1 stage
Standing Infinites are BANNED which include (but not limited to) Dedede's small-step chain grab. Dedede standard chain grab is fine.
Ice Climber things are legal, as long as they aren't used for stalling.
Metaknight Infinite Dimentional Cape is banned.
If there is a dispute over controller ports, play Rock Paper Scissors for it.
Suicide Move Rules: (all situations are when both players are at 1 stock)
If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf's over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins.
If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD and falling off the stage and the game counts it as a tie, the player who initiated the swallow move wins. If the player who was swallowed is shown as winning the match (in the instance the broke out right before they died which some people might not notice), then they win.

Stages

Random

• Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Smashville
  • Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counterpick

• Lylat Cruise
  • Pokemon Stadium 1
  • Castle Seige
  • Halberd
  • Delfino Plaza
  • Frigate Orpheon
  • Rainbow Cruise
  • Luigis Mansion

I'm also going to try hold a melee side event tournament, possibly doubles too! this will be £5 to enter and there will definitely be enough t.vs so bring setups tongue.gif

There will be a casual zone with the bring your own console rule! Therefore you can play/bring anything you want, even hold side tournaments or events. Not to mention 3 days of smash friendlies

The Venue does not provide housing, therefore either look for a local hotel (some suggested on the SvB website) or possibly ask some smashers from London

If you have any queries or suggestions give me a pm!

This is SvB, the best of the best are going to compete and you play to win!
Rybaia
Nice.. I'll try to attend to this
Cirno The Baka
no melee? =(
Omega
CITAZIONE
I'm also going to try hold a melee side event tournament, possibly doubles too! this will be £5 to enter and there will definitely be enough t.vs so bring setups

Rybaia
Grazie Omega...
Cirno The Baka
niente di UFFICIALEintendo... guess what? so leggere.

non faccio 3645 km per un side event e basta, ti pare?
Rybaia
Allora specifica...
Side evente non vuol dire per forza schifo visto che č possibile che partecipi la comunitą inglese di melee + qualche misto (brawl/melee player) europeo.

A e comunque...

CITAZIONE
non faccio 3645 km per un side event e basta, ti pare?

NO ONE CARES
Cirno The Baka
ryu, ricordami di farti un falcon kick sulle gengive quando ti vedo ^__^
Dax
lmao

[ovviamente me not]
Suor Genoveffa
Se Ryu me lo paga ci vengo squirtle.png squirtle.png squirtle.png
Hurricane Rev
Some Important and good news.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238619

Braket will be Double Elimination.

do NOT read from my first post on here.
Malva
BlazBlue has now been included in the official Super VS Battle 2009 line up and will be replacing Super Smash Brothers Brawl. We will be using the Playstation 3 version of the game.

All relevant information will be on the Super VS Battle 2009 official website:

www.supervsbattle.com
Questa è la versione \'lo-fi\' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.