Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario
Versione completa: Gameplay details (aka tecniche e compagnia)
Super Smash Bros. Italia > SUPER SMASH BROS. 4 > Super Smash Bros. 4 (WiiU&3DS)
Dax
roba pescata da un po' ovunque

"Fox has a TON of lag after his up smash, don't miss or you'll be punished super hard"

Wave bouncing is in #Smash4 - It appears that Wave Dashing and L Canceling are not.
Dax
prendetele con le pinze almeno fino al torneo, cmq:

More hitstun than Brawl
Cannot airdodge out of hitstun

No wavedash or L Canceling
Wavebouncing still in
Increased landing lag (non capisco cosa intenda, forse dopo i salti?)
You can reverse grab the ledge (che brutto, che palle)
Footstools reconfirmed (come sopra biggrin2.gif )
Characters seem to die at lower percents
Characters are floaty like in Brawl
Some people saying it's slower than Brawl, others saying it's faster -- too hard to tell right now for sure, hopefully the Invitational will clear things up
"Tekken Influence, especially with freeze frames during moves"

Characters:

Fox's Up Smash has a ton of lag after it
Fox cannot jump out of shine
Fox in general is very similar to his Brawl version
Samus's Missiles are slower and take longer to come out
Samus bomb jumping still in
DK has his Project M Dash Attack -> dead ahahah
DK is HUGE - bigger than Bowser -> non so se è una buona notizia per i DK main xd
ZSS and Greninja are apparently very good
ZSS has a new final Smash that's a first person shooter like Snake
MCT
QUOTE (Dax @ 10 Jun 2014, 23:52) *
DK is HUGE - bigger than Bowser -> non so se è una buona notizia per i DK main xd

Dax
last stuff, poi valuteremo dal torneo:

Honestly there's plenty of times I feel helpless in the game, and I mean that in terms of hitstun. Its a good thing.
However, I feel like there's a lot more cool down lag and landing lag in general...
My mind feels confused in adapting to it because its like the movement speed of Melee but restricted by cool down lag and techs of Brawl.

It allows for combos but tougher to link, but due to needing offensive precision rather than overpowered defense.
There is no laser canceling with Fox. Laser spam seems slow and not as useful now.

Suor Genoveffa
I'm ok with all of that tbh.
xWè
http://www.twitch.tv/Twitch

Nessuno sta guardando^ ora c'è tipo la grand final
Dax
lol wè

comunque una cosa che mi delude ancora, è stato il togliere la dash dance alla melee. Lasciamo perdere wavedash l cancel etc... ma cristo.. quanto brutto è sentire il pad che ti nega di poter tornare indietro dopo lo scatto :/
ci fosse già quella sarebbe tutto un po' più veloce secondo me...
Dax
trovate tutto qui:
http://meleeiton.me/2014/06/10/invitational-impressions/
Dax
qui invece le note di aMSa prese dal suo twitter:

The overall feel of the game seems to be based on Brawl. Input buffers are in, air dashing(B-sticking/wavebouncing?) is in. L-canceling and wavedashing are out. Footstools are in.

-Dash dancing is even harder than it is in Brawl.

-Jab locks are in (tested/confirmed with Pikachu's jab)

-Crouch canceling is out. Canceling a dash by crouching is not possible.

10:04am

-You can charge smash attacks by holding down the c-stick

-If you let go of the ledge and regrab it without touching the stage, you have no invincibility.

-You can grab ledges when facing away from them. The ledgegrab range is big like in Brawl.

-Vertical KOs are different - occasionally characters will hit the camera.

10:08

-Smash DI is nearly impossible. I wasn't able to do it at all. It's difficult to the extent where PPMD said "I felt like I was able to Smash DI a little bit after I tried really really hard." This may affect attacks with consecutive hits. Needs confirmation.

-It's a possibility that you cannot DI after being thrown [not confirmed]

10:18am

"Stealing the ledge." No special command required. If another player is holding the ledge and you approach them from above, the other player will be forced to jump out and you will grab the ledge. It seems like you cannot steal the ledge if you are in a helpless animation after an up-B. Ledge invincibility does not change anything (?)

-Dash->pivot ftilt is easy. It's done in a similar way as a pivot grab - just tilt the stick backwards and press A.

10:24am

-Characters have 3 additional colors

-If you are holding down the control stick and you push the c-stick in the same direction, you can do tilts easily.

-I feel like the timing for softening hits [not sure what that's called in English?] is later than it is in Brawl. I will ask about this later.

11:01am -Teching is very hard. It seems to use the same mechanics as Brawl.

12:37pm

-I didn't use Olimar much in Brawl, but here are my impressions. Since you can only have 3 Pikmin out at once, it's very difficult. You have to keep the Pikmin close to you, but if you try to attack from a dash, sometimes the Pikmin will not be able to catch up with you.

-In super sudden death, you have no Pikmin out when you start. This also makes things very difficult.

-Pikmin's up-B can be cancelled into an aerial attack. However, after the aerial attack ends, you will fall helplessly.

-Recovery is relatively strong. With no Pikmin, you can go underneath Battlefield [not 100% if I translated this right]

-Using a down-air causes Olimar to dive downwards.

-Up-smash has long lag but is very powerful.

-Pikmin are pulled out in a fixed order, and up-B can be used to extend combos. If the players think carefully, this character may have the potential to be powerful.

12:51 -If you get hit by a meteor smash in the air and bounce off the ground, the distance you bounce increases if your damage is high.

1:02: -A Kirby that copies Link's ability can use an aerial neutral B [arrow] and cancel lag upon landing.

1:04: -Greninja's down-B is substitute. The doll left behind has an active hitbox that can damage opponents.

Additional notes:

-aMSa believes that Brawl players may find this game easier to handle.

-Since the invited players came this far to gather for E3, they may have a Melee tournament in a hotel room later.
Dax
altro paginone, personaggio per personaggio.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments...worth_of_total/
Omega
Non voglio essere catastrofico senza manco aver mai provato il gioco ma ho visto 20 secondi di un video e ho chiuso subito perché non ne potevo più... sembra più veloce di brawl ma allo stesso tempo c'è una generale sensazione nauseante di lag
Rybaia
"I'm not quite sure if a thread is entirely appropriate for it but it's something that a some others and I have found extremely bothersome so I wanted to try to see what the general community thinks and see if we can do a little something about it.

Anyways, to the point, I feel that question asked during the round table where somebody, idk who, asked if he could fight Sakurai and, if he won, if he could balance the characters instead of him. I feel like this was extremely insulting and damaging for the image Sakurai may have of others who are interested in a deep and balanced game but aren't nearly as arrogant about it.

I was wondering what you guys felt about continuing that #thankyounintendo that's been tweeted already for the invitational and add an apology to it this time around for the insult of the reporter on the behalf of the community.
"

http://smashboards.com/threads/a-thank-you...apology.358000/

E io che pensavo che la community di LoL fosse composta da bambocci insolenti...
Che belle figure di merda siamo sempre peggio.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kb_qCZGU1Y#t=2877

Edit: A quanto pare era tutto in for fun anche se a me non sembrava.
Dax
bah vabbè, non ci darei tanto peso.
Alla fine la gente come senti ha riso, penso abbiano riso tutti.
L'unico momento in cui può essere sembrato fastidioso è quando ha detto "can we play anyway?" come a dire "ti batto".

Ma direi anche un po' chissene...
Malva
Domanda: Perche` e` stato aumentato il lag quando si atterra dopo un attacco aereo?
E` per scoraggiare il gioco aereo ed incentivare il rotolata/smash?
O c'erano cose broken/noiose in melee/brawl che adottando questa tecnica sono state fixate (e mi sfuggono)?
Rybaia
QUOTE (Malva @ 12 Jun 2014, 20:17) *
Domanda: Perche` e` stato aumentato il lag quando si atterra dopo un attacco aereo?
E` per scoraggiare il gioco aereo ed incentivare il rotolata/smash?
O c'erano cose broken/noiose in melee/brawl che adottando questa tecnica sono state fixate (e mi sfuggono)?

In brawl non c'è nulla di rotto, nemmeno sui pg con meno lag.
In Melee se vuoi c'è che l'80% del cast ha difficoltà ad uscire da shuffle + shine e per un nuovo player penso sia orrendo subire quella porcata e non sapere cosa fare, ma mi pare che sto problema nemmeno si ponga.
Non vorrei che lo abbiano addato per diminuire la shield pressure per qualche assurdo motivo...
Ma poi il Lag sui aereal è reale o viene percepito tale dai giocatori (non abbiamo la frame data o mi sbaglio)?
Può anche essere la tv merdosa con imput lag e crodie varie.
Lo chiedo per un semplice motivo io non so riconoscere quanto dura in più/in meno un'animazione dopo per esempio una patch solo guardandola (parlo di cose piccole non di 2-5 frame non di 15 frame), se ci gioco sì.
Dax
Ryu scusami ma shuffle + shine and friends hanno a che fare con:

- uscire dallo shine dopo il salto (bastava toglierlo, come è stato fatto)
- l canceling (tolto)

per cui sinceramente boh. Per un motivo o per l'altro, a partire da brawl molte mosse sono "laggose", non potendole cancellare, e avendo allo stesso tempo molti frame

dalle impressioni che ho letto, anche in smash 4 per ora sembra essere il principale motivo per cui è difficile fare combo, a parte i knockback...
Rybaia
QUOTE (Dax @ 12 Jun 2014, 20:39) *

- l canceling (tolto)

Infatti ho precisato che il problema nemmeno si pone. E' una cosa che non esiste già da Brawl.
Poi ho semplicemente elencato cosa c'era se vuoi di fastidioso in Melee per un nuovo player.
Diciamoci la verità per un player nuovo anche chi sa eseguire minimamente quella cosa sembra bullshit.

Se le mosse sembrano laggose, non è semplicemente perché il cast presentato ha mosse laggose?
Apparte ZSS (dovrei riguardare bene la finale per dirti se mi sembra mega laggosa, ma c'è un problema Zero non ha fatto nessun aereal o double aereal in sh o shff perchè era intento a spammare altro) e Fox (che aveva mostrato qualcosa con nair utilt in un match se non sbaglio) il cast presente erano dei barili o comunque roba da cui mi aspetto non grossa mobilità.
Dax
CITAZIONE(Rybaia @ 12 Jun 2014, 20:48) *
CITAZIONE(Dax @ 12 Jun 2014, 20:39) *

- l canceling (tolto)

Infatti ho precisato che il problema nemmeno si pone. E' una cosa che non esiste già da Brawl.
Poi ho semplicemente elencato cosa c'era se vuoi di fastidioso in Melee per un nuovo player.
Diciamoci la verità per un player nuovo anche chi sa eseguire minimamente quella cosa sembra bullshit.

Se le mosse sembrano laggose, non è semplicemente perché il cast presentato ha mosse laggose?
Apparte ZSS (dovrei riguardare bene la finale per dirti se mi sembra mega laggosa, ma c'è un problema Zero non ha fatto nessun aereal o double aereal in sh o shff perchè era intento a spammare altro) e Fox (che aveva mostrato qualcosa con nair utilt in un match se non sbaglio) il cast presente erano dei barili o comunque roba da cui mi aspetto non grossa mobilità.

No ok, quello che intendevo era: se Sakurai voleva rimuovere quelle cose, bastava fare quello che poi invero ha fatto, correggere lo shine e togliere l cancel.
La domanda di Malva era invece "perché Sakurai ha messo questi landing lag" - sapendo peraltro che L cancel non c'era più

E la risposta, boh, può essere solo per rallentare il gioco immagino...

Comunque non so se sono d'accordo, c'erano Pit, Marth... :/
Rybaia
"Here's a quick rundown of what I think of some of the characters I played/ Remember the most:

Zero Suit Samus: Very fast, decent kill power, quick aerials and excellent recovery.
Villager: Very slow smash moves, weak aerials and strange moveset.
Donkey Kong: Extremely powerful spike, powerful attacks, and surprisingly, pretty fast
Marth: Very different from previous Smash games, because of this, I discarded him right away from my picks
Zelda: Very weak hits in general, and hard to connect as well - strange style
Fox: Laser game is very different, his Up Tilt is a great combo tool and his up smash is much weaker - Fox can Side B into Up B, he doesn't fall into freefall after using it

- Zero"

http://smashboards.com/threads/once-in-a-l...pective.358100/

La recovery di Fox pls.

Dax
Villager: Very slow smash moves, weak aerials and strange moveset.

lol sul villager ognuno pare dare opinioni completamente diverse, vedi per es. la LOLTier del Miom

Fox: " his Up Tilt is a great combo tool "

eeeeeh dai qui stiamo un po' esagerando. Considerato che l'uair ora è una merda, praticamente puoi solo continuare a fare u tilt come ha fatto PP... ok è una combo ma, insomma XD

Fox can Side B into Up B, he doesn't fall into freefall after using it

lol è ridicolo ma visto che pare che fox sia stato molto nerfato, ci può stare...
Rybaia

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-ana...camping.358097/

Miglior thread del giorno tbh.

"ZSS was good enough to where I think she'll be nerfed prior to release. We've all seen what she can do at this point."

No thx
Vincent46
CITAZIONE(Rybaia @ 13 Jun 2014, 02:03) *

"ZSS was good enough to where I think she'll be nerfed prior to release. We've all seen what she can do at this point."

No thx

"Anyone that has consistent "negative reactions" isn't a winner. People can not like something, but most sane people typically say "I don't like this" and stop associating with it. If they're in high school, maybe not, but that's because people are still building their personal identity on what they're not rather than what they are.

A winner looks at a change and says "what does this mean to me". "

ma che cazz :°D
AvengerAngel
CITAZIONE(Vincent46 @ 13 Jun 2014, 07:50) *
CITAZIONE(Rybaia @ 13 Jun 2014, 02:03) *

No thx

"Anyone that has consistent "negative reactions" isn't a winner. People can not like something, but most sane people typically say "I don't like this" and stop associating with it. If they're in high school, maybe not, but that's because people are still building their personal identity on what they're not rather than what they are.

A winner looks at a change and says "what does this mean to me". "

ma che cazz :°D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...mPjHt4VNHk#t=24

Questa è la versione \'lo-fi\' del forum. Per visualizzare la versione completa con molte più informazioni, formattazione ed immagini, per favore clicca qui.